NARCISSUS is the the lively companion to the hit frame CREATURE that probes the complicated interplay of two 1980s cultural phenomena that continue to reverberate in contemporary society: the embrace of angular, directional silhouettes in fashion and the rapid shift from analog to digital technology; and the bold, muscular proportions of 80s-era womenswear and accessories—silhouettes that tinkers with traditional concepts of power and subverted gender roles.
- Combination titanium/acetate frame
- Lens mounted inside the titanium structure, encased in acetate
- Custom titanium nose pads
- 100% UVA and UVB lenses with anti-reflective coating
- Temple tip design is delicately etched to resemble a feather